Brainsy operates online social media micro-communities and offers Software as a Service (SaaS) to power customized branded media networks for start-ups, associations (earning non-dues revenue), professional societies, franchisors, membership organizations, corporations, publishers, financial institutions, and crypto sponsors. Brainsy is backed by successful entrepreneurs-turned-Angels and is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, co-founded by Alphabet (formerly Google) Chairman, Eric Schmidt.
Managing Director, Buoyant Capital
Brainsy powers co-branded knowledge sharing networks for associations, professional societies, and membership organizations.
COMMUNITY – PROMOTION – MONETIZATION
Engagement Communities: ECN® or ECO (for Organizations):
- Privately branded social media and engagement networks to elevate your brand presence and show thought leadership.
- Increase members, member value, and create new revenue opportunities for you and your community.
Personal Media and Marketing Microsites (Individuals/Companies)
- Extend your media presence online – amazing SEO.
- Generate leads or monetize your existing social network or affinity group.
- Showcase your thought leadership and own your niche.
Plug-and-Play Loyalty Rewards (Ecosystems)
- Create a bounty pool to reward user growth, engagement, knowledge sharing, or the creation and distribution of content.
- Advance the reach of a blockchain application that promotes your brand or partners.
Introducing the 2022 web3 defined report
by Brian Christie, Peter Williams (Brainsy, Inc.)
Last month, venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) released its inaugural "State of Crypto" report, a 56-page deck that attempts to define web3 (it really doesn’t) and offer talking points for developments in related areas.
When it came out, much of the crypto punditry and sycophant...morePosted at 6/13/2022 7:03:14 AM